The Green Person
Let me think about it…
Want: to examine all experiences so they can be improved next time
Classic line: How can I tell you I love you when I don’t understand it?
Biggest challenge: Be ready, willing and able to give in for the good of a relationship even if it doesn’t make sense.
I believe in remaining calm, cool and collected in any situation. I value knowledge and learning and enjoy passing that knowledge onto others. I am intelligent and logical and can be a perfectionist. I am analytical and enjoy thinking things through. I want to explore all avenues in my inventive ways before committing myself or making a decision. I prefer to look at the big picture first and can constantly be counted on to provide logical answers.
Workplace Environment “I am most comfortable in a work environment which is unstructured and creative. I like time to sit by myself and think without noise or intrusion. I also like working with co-workers that model highly creative successful endeavors done by teams of scientists, engineers and technicians working together and challenging each other. I enjoy stimulating debates and discussions and value quality and accuracy. I like problem solving, exploration & innovation and look for recognition for my skills & accomplishments.”
What you see and hear from a Green
What you see:
- Does not show emotion easily
- Business like and serious in manner
- May not appear casual or friendly
- Acts in a more formal manner
- Appearance may be more unconventional
- Gestures from the head
- May be more quiet and reserved in manner
- Hand movements are used to explain or show
What you hear:
- Asks many questions
- May want to establish credibility of the speaker
- Voice is modulated – does not communicate emotion
- May not always respond immediately – needs time to think
- Will respond negatively to incorrect information
- Will act irritated if asked to rephrase
- Uses sequential dialogue
- May be brief and concise
Thank you for a great seminar!
“”We met at our company convention last Friday. Thank you for a great seminar! I really enjoyed it and learned lots that I’m starting to use already and it works!””