The Green Person
Let me think about it…
Want: to examine all experiences so they can be improved next time
Classic line: How can I tell you I love you when I don’t understand it?
Biggest challenge: Be ready, willing and able to give in for the good of a relationship even if it doesn’t make sense.
I believe in remaining calm, cool and collected in any situation. I value knowledge and learning and enjoy passing that knowledge onto others. I am intelligent and logical and can be a perfectionist. I am analytical and enjoy thinking things through. I want to explore all avenues in my inventive ways before committing myself or making a decision. I prefer to look at the big picture first and can constantly be counted on to provide logical answers.
Workplace Environment “I am most comfortable in a work environment which is unstructured and creative. I like time to sit by myself and think without noise or intrusion. I also like working with co-workers that model highly creative successful endeavors done by teams of scientists, engineers and technicians working together and challenging each other. I enjoy stimulating debates and discussions and value quality and accuracy. I like problem solving, exploration & innovation and look for recognition for my skills & accomplishments.”
What you see and hear from a Green
What you see:
- Does not show emotion easily
- Business like and serious in manner
- May not appear casual or friendly
- Acts in a more formal manner
- Appearance may be more unconventional
- Gestures from the head
- May be more quiet and reserved in manner
- Hand movements are used to explain or show
What you hear:
- Asks many questions
- May want to establish credibility of the speaker
- Voice is modulated – does not communicate emotion
- May not always respond immediately – needs time to think
- Will respond negatively to incorrect information
- Will act irritated if asked to rephrase
- Uses sequential dialogue
- May be brief and concise
You’re simply the best George!
“”Have no fear, our baseshop will pack the house! We have soooo many new people that have yet to see the greatest course ever offered on personality traits! You’re simply the best George! Bring it on & we will get em in!””